What is Joule Financial?
Joule Financial is a fee-only retirement & financial planning firm servicing clients all throughout the United States. We act as a fiduciary investment advisor and do not market nor sell any commissionable products. We assist clients to identify, plan and reach their financial and retirement goals.
Regardless of where you may be located, we would love the opportunity to connect and learn more about your situation. Whether you are getting started on a path toward wealth development or need complex retirement planning with a tax-efficient income withdrawal strategy, chances are we’ve worked with clients in a similar situation.
Our initial consultations are free and have no obligation. Our time together will allow us to get to know you as you get to know us. If there is a mutual desire to move forward, we would then proceed with our plan development phase, followed by plan implementation with continued service and maintenance.
Join Our Team
Client Service Associate
Joule Financial, a Bluespring Wealth Partner, is a fee-only financial planning firm in Lexington, KY servicing clients across the country. As a fiduciary we assist clients to identify, plan, and reach their financial goals from their wealth development years and throughout their retirement journey.
Client Services Associates are team members who assist clients with account maintenance requests, assist in outreach to existing clients, and perform administrative tasks to support different projects within our firm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Customer service (greeting clients, answering phones, processing and forwarding requests)
- Attend client meetings and take notes
- Manage client onboarding experience
- Account Servicing (generating/processing paperwork)
- Assist with team calendars and client scheduling
- Data entry (Wealthbox, Black Diamond, Schwab)
- Maintaining physical files, scanning, and digital filing
- Keeping up with credit card transactions and processing expense reimbursement request
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual should have the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Exhibit professional phone demeanor
- Exceptional organizational skills, efficiency skills, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to professionalism, accountability, customer focus, and teamwork
- Able to manage simultaneous projects and perform multiple tasks efficiently
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required.
- Some client services experience required.
- Industry experience preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: None
Full health, vision, dental. 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services and more (applicable to full time permanent employees).
By applying to a job at Bluespring Wealth Partners, a subsidiary of Kestra Financial, you are agreeing to the following statements:
- You acknowledge that if hired, Bluespring Wealth Partners may, obtain and use background information concerning your credit, character, general reputation, personal characteristics, work habits, performance and experience for evaluation for your potential employment.
- It is the policy of Bluespring Wealth Partners to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Bluespring Wealth Partners prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
Ready to schedule a meeting?
Meetings are informal and confidential. We are looking for clients who will be partners – building a relationship based on mutual respect. We would like to get to know you just as much as you would like to learn more about us.